When: Wednesday, February 28, 2024
Time: 3pm - 5pm ET
Where: Virtual via Zoom (Access links will be provided when you have registered and paid)
Cost: $24.99 (Save $5.00 if you register before February 21, 2024 by using coupon code BANKFEED0224)
**LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE - SIGN UP EARLY TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!**
Description: Have you struggled to use QuickBooks Online (QBO) Bank Feeds in the most efficient manner? Do you wish you knew how to save time when working with the Banking Center? Do you want to learn "best practices" workflows when working with the bank feeds coming through the Banking Center?
If you answered "YES" to any of those questions, then this session is for YOU!
Join Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor Kathy Grosskurth as she demonstrates tips and tricks and showcases best practices on how to manage your incoming bank transactions coming in through the Banking Center in QBO.
Some of the topics to be discuss include the following:
- Setting up preferences and organizing bank accounts in the Banking Center interface
- Working with Batch tools to batch edit and accept transactions
- Using filtering and sorting tools to help speed up your work.
- Understanding the order of operations when working with incoming transactions
- Showcasing some of the newest features to help minimize incorrect categorization of transactions of a recurring nature.
NOTE that there are no refunds, but never fear: If you cannot make it to the live session, then I will provide you with the recording for your viewing pleasure.
Access to Zoom: Once you've paid, you will receive via email a link where you can download the information sheet with the Zoom access info. The link is only good for 30 days from the date of payment so be sure to download the information quickly. If you experience any problems, then please be sure to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org